Location : – Offshore
NP :- maximum 45 days
Email :- email@example.com
WhatsApp :- +971 529421270
Job Role-RPA Developer with proficiency in UI Path, RPA AI Bundle and Rest API integration development.
Job description :-
- RPA is the of the most effective way to improve efficiencies of manual, repetitive tasks resulting in efficient and optimal business operations. DPWORLD UAE Region, has implemented UI Path to address to the various automation needs of its business units. UI Path Developer is a new techno-functional role at our company. You will be part of a team that will be handling all the RPA automation requirements of DPWORLD.
- To succeed you must be an expert in building automation using UI-Path and putting them into production. You have a good exposure in identifying and analysing automation requirements and developing solutions using UI Path. You have expertise in identifying, analysing and developing integration requirements using REST APIs.
- Deliver projects that contains solutions using Document understanding (Machine learning modules using RPA AI Bundle).
- You are a self-learner and demonstrate strong initiative for building up your own RPA skills. You have a strong drive to continuously identify improvement opportunities in business process and existing automation modules. You have good communication skills and can liaise with various business for determining and solutioning automation requirements using UI Path.
Job Responsibilities :-
RPA Developer roles and responsibilities include :-
- Liaise with business departments to Identify and design business processes for automation.
- Set up, test and monitor automated workflows to ensure that business processes function at optimum efficiency without risk of error.
- Monitor and maintain automation post-implementation and resolve any potential issues to ensure smooth business operations.
- Produce process documentation to outline mistakes and successes and refine processes going forward.
- Ensure quality automation using Quality Assurance (QA) processes and prevent any potential bugs.
- Identify improvement opportunities in existing process.
- Develop integration services in Rest framework.
Academic Qualifications & Experience :-
- University Degree, ideally from a computer science or Technology discipline.
- At least 2 years hands-on Enterprise RPA developer experience on UI Path.
- Hands on experience with the RPA AI Bundle.
- (Quality & Test) – Designing the Code with comments and follow the UiPath Development best practices.
- Hands on experience in developing integration services in Rest framework.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft SharePoint and Azure DevOps will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in RDBMS like Oracle, SQL Server is preferable.
- Excellent command over English Language. Knowledge of Arabic will be an added advantage.