Availability – Immediate joining
Location: Offshore (Willing to report at Emaar India Gurgaon Office when required).
4+ years of experience in building and managing REST APIs – security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, error handling, monetization, request, and response modifications etc. using Apigee Platform.
- Good understanding of design and development of security architecture/policies with SSL, TLS, OAuth2, OpenID Connect, JWT, SAML, Encryption, Public Private Keys, Certificate Configurations, Transport Layer Security, OWASP
- Hands on experience developing and deploying APIs/API Products in APIGEE EDGE API Mgmt. platform End to End API lifestyle delivery including design, development, testing and publishing to the Apigee Drupal developer portal.
- Developed Web Services SOAP/HTTP, SOAP/JMS, and SMTP using SOA technologies such as SOAP, WSDL.
- Experience with middleware technologies, web services, and related standards such as REST, SOAP, Messaging, Broker, JMS, Kafka
- Experience with DevOps tools like CI/CD Pipeline for API promotions • Experience with tools & applications such as Postman, SOAP UI, JIRA, Confluence, GitLab, Git and Artifactory/Maven.
- Experience on ANTI PATTERNS of APIGEE like caching the error with response cache policy and Quota policies for traffic management.
- Worked extensively with API Management product of Apigee edge in consuming the Apis in implementing customer use cases.
- Exposure of Apigee Monetization and Apigee X is a plus
- Experience with Orchestration tool such as Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience in Azure DevOps is a plus
- Apigee Components: APIGEE Edge, Drupal Developer Portal, APIGEE Sense, APIGEE SaaS
- Testing Tools: Junit, Html Unit, Postman, Rest Client