6 Oracle Team resources needed (1 HR Functional Consultant, 2 Finance Functional Consultants, 1 HR Technical Consultant, 2 Finance Technical Consultants)
For the Functional Consultants: onshore
For the Technical Consultants: offshore
For all Functional Roles (Finance, HCM, Procurement, Projects, Reporting & Consolidation, Audit)
- At least 2 full implementations experience as a techno functional consultant in relevant Oracle fusion modules with respect to implementation/upgrade/Support projects.
- Good Techno Functional knowledge in all oracle ERP cloud specific to the task functional modules; ex.
- Finance should have experience across AR, AP, FA, GL, CM; Reporting should have experience with all EPM modules (FCCS, ePBCS etc);
- HCM should have experience across all HR modules (Core HCM, Payroll, Talent Management, Goals, Absence management etc)
- Procurement should have experience across Procurement, Sourcing and Inventory
- Knowledge of ERP table structures
- Must have hand-on PL/SQL
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments while meeting project timelines and delivering an exceptional client experience
- Experience in documenting the requirement documents, business process workflows, data requirement documents, technical documents
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Should have worked in Onsite-Offshore working model.
For Technical / integration Roles
- Act as a Technical Lead/ Architect in Oracle ERP Cloud implementation projects
- Analyze AS-IS integration architecture and recommend to-be integration architecture using Oracle Cloud technologies
- Design, develop and test technical solutions to solve integration, reporting, and data conversion problems in Oracle ERP Cloud Implementation projects
- Assist hiring other technical consultants in the practice
- 4+ years of Oracle Cloud experience as a Technical Lead / Architect
- 2+ Cloud implementation cycles
- 10+ Years of experience in Oracle ERP as a Technical Consultant with 5+ implementation cycles
- Demonstrated expertise in SOAP and REST Based Web Service Calling and creation for Oracle SaaS Application using necessary data transformations
- Expert in BI Reports on Oracle SaaS Product
- Technical expertise to analyze and debug issues in Fusion Standard import programs
- Experience in developing inbound and outbound integrations in Oracle Cloud
- Experience in BPM and Oracle PaaS Application Development product (JCS/Mobile/Application Builder)
- Cloud Technology – Oracle Fusion Cloud Data Structure and Data Flow, SQL, BI Publisher, OTBI, FRS, PL/SQL, OIC (Oracle Integration Cloud), ICS/SOA, JCS, SOAP/REST, BPM
- Cloud Modules – Experience in cloud modules for example, Financials Cloud (GL, AP, AR, FA, Cash Management) or Supply Chain Cloud (OM, INV, PO, MFG, GTM, OTM, WMS)
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Oracle Cloud Technical Certifications – OIC, BPM, SOA
- Good Knowledge on OIM / APM Roles & Securities for Oracle SaaS Application
- Experience with additional middleware technologies such as MuleSoft or equivalent
- Java / Microservices experience is a plus
- OCI Architect certification is a plus
For Data Management resource
- Work very closely with both the Technical and Functional teams
- Establish Data management policies and strategies to enable the Fusion implementation go smoothly
- Work on Data sets, models for organizing, storing, analyzing and monitoring the Data validations, reconciliations and drive the clean up for the Oracle Fusion program
- Oracle Enterprise Data Management Specialist certified
Data management skills: Above all else, Data Managers must have a thorough and proven understanding of the principles of data management and administration.
IT and database skills: Because they’ll be working with IT systems and high-tech databases on a daily basis, it’s crucial that they be familiar with modern databases and IT systems and how they work.
Analytical skills – Due to the importance of data analysis in their everyday duties, Data Managers need to be proficient at digesting and analyzing large amounts of data.
Problem-solving skills: No matter how state-of-the-art their database is, problems are bound to arise. Thus, it’s essential that Data Managers be able to tackle problems under pressure.
Communication skills: Although human communication is an often overlooked component of data management, it is nonetheless essential. So, it’s important that Data Managers have excellent verbal and written communication skills.