Availability:- Immediate joiners
- 4 + years of experience as a Business Analysis or product owner
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, user stories scenarios, business analysis, and task, and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Business Requirements Document, Process Models, Use Cases, User Stories, GUI, UX/Screen, and Interface designs
- Should have knowledge of Cost Controls, Schedule Management, Business Process Management, and Document Management modules.
- Product knowledge of project management tools such as Jira
- Construction domain experience will be plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Marketing or related fields