Min Exp:- 5 Years
Expertise:- LWC, Integrations (REST, SOAP), Apex, Triggers, Sales cloud & Service Cloud.
We are looking for a candidate, who is responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services.
You will be working with other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Configuring flows for the assigned business requirements
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
- Write unit test cases for the developed solution. Qualifications
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation
- Lightning web component development, Lightning design development / Flows – development experience / Mobile responsive.
- Min 2 years Experience in LWC.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as GIT, Azure Repos.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Asynchronous Processes, system limits and implementation new instances of Salesforce.com from
- Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts, Actions, Approval Workflow, validation rules, Sharing rules and User
- Experience with scratch orgs & unlocked packages would be a plus point
- Experience with managed packages would be a plus
- Certification: Salesforce PD1 / PD2 / Application architect- certification would be a plus