Job Location – UAE(Onsite)
- Manages business senior stakeholder relationships, short term and medium-term demand needs, and expectations
- Identification, analysis, management, monitoring, and improvement of stakeholder relationships
- Manages Service Levels Agreements with business
- Manages & follows Incidents related to Digital Services in coordination with DIT support teams
- Manages & Coordinates Requirements and follow-up meetings with Business
- Monitors and manages Service Readiness and Change Management in conjunction with Business
- Understands Business context and how their requirements and expectations can be met with DIT enablement
- Coordinates with Executive Director and Sector Heads the execution of commitments
- Manages Digital Sevice KPIs with stakeholders
- The key objectives are to improve the relationship between Business and Digital Technology as enablers.
- Manage and assure Quality of Service delivery.
- Ensuring conflicting stakeholder requirements are mediated appropriately
- Handle stakeholder’s complaints and escalations well through a sympathetic process
- Experience in Digital Transformation understands the standard technology components and capabilities (Portals, integration, Core engine)
- Knowledge in how Digital services are designed, develop and deployed (in a standard fashion with modern technologies)
- Knowledge in Pension, Financial Services, and Insurance will be appreciated.
- Arabic Speaker (Must)
- Understand and solve business problems