Job Location– Sharjah(UAE)
Notice Period- Immediate joiner
- Responsible for insuring the day-to-day operation, reliability, and integrity of the enterprise communications & voice network.
- This includes the installation, maintenance, and management of all networking & voice equipment such as voice servers, gateways, PBX switches, phones, circuits, wiring, servers, backup systems, voice network management, and diagnostic tools, etc.
Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., Firewalls, Routers, Switches, QoS, Wireless LAN controllers, Access points, LAN/WLAN security)
- Managing the Site-to-Site VPN connectivity.
- Experience in Design & Implementation of Data Centre Networks involving Next Gen Firewalls, Routers, Switches, WLAN Controllers, AAA servers.
- Design, maintenance, enhancement and administration of operational processes and technical solutions surrounding the maintenance and support of Network infrastructure.
- Experience in Design & Implementation & Troubleshooting of WAN Networks involving MPLS, SD WAN, IPsec Site to Site VPN Tunnels,
- Experie Cloud-basedging Cloud based VPN Tunnels.
- Hands-on Experience in configuring and managing Dynamic Routing protocols, EGP (BGP) and IGP (OSPF, EIGRP).
- Responsible for designing network infrastructure, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the Internet, intranets, security and other communications systems.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Reporting network status to key stakeholder
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting,
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Network security management
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Performs testing, provision, operations and emergency response for ongoing VOIP network operation
- Configuring Call manager features and services
- Configuration of SRST
- Deployment of All kinds of Cisco IP Phones.
Qualification & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree preferred in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
Minimum 5+ years of related experience
Preferred training & certifications
CCNA/CCNP/CCIE – R&S, CCNP Voice