Availability :- Immediate
Location :- Dubai
•The Cloud Migration Project Manager has the overall responsibility of designing and executing a cloud migration strategy solution with our client, cross- service teams, and third-party partners.
•The Cloud Migration Project Manager works closely with IT consultants, cloud solution architects and cloud engineers in translating IT strategic goals, roadmaps, and business requirements into future state architectures designed to leverage the cutting-edge functionality delivered through commercial and private cloud service providers.
•The Cloud Migration Project Manager will understand the adoption challenges in migrating on premise infrastructure and application portfolios and will be able to bridge the gaps during the migration strategy design process.
•The ideal candidate will have an established background in traditional hosted, or outsourced, transition projects for n-tier enterprise architectures.
• He/she will be able to direct project managers and technical resources, and will have experience using project management tools (e.g., MS Project, MS Visio), templates and processes to manage the delivery of cloud migration program/projects from on-prem.
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• 5+ years of experience in IT
• 5+ years of proven delivery managing increasingly complex projects
• 5+ years of recent experience in Cloud and IT transition, transformation, and migration management, preferably with mass migrations technology
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
• Ability to work effectively in a distributed team environment
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff.
Preferred (but not required) Skills:
• Project Management Certification
• PPM experience (e.g., Microsoft Project Online)
• AWS/MS Azure Certifications
• Cloud Management