No of Resource: 1 No.
Availability: Immediate joiner/2 weeks notice
To support DMS end-users when encountering issues related to the DMS system operations. The job role supports deployment and implementation of business processes which are embedded into the application or become avaible in the DMS system. Training and educating of the end-users is one of the purposes of the role profile. The job role will be responsible of forming an interaction bridge between the end-user and DMS vendor.
1. Assisting and supporting the DMS Administrator for all activities around DMS application.
2. Ensuring all system’s errors and user-stories get captured in the vendor support system and interacted/follow up with the vendor’s support team.
3. In coordination with DMS administrator, targeting implementation and internal adaption of the new features that add business value to the company’s operation.
4. Make sure the DMS application operates in-line with the business requirements.
5. Ensure implementing a solid follow-up process to resolve the end-user issues.
6. Provide first level support to the Autoline Drive end-users.
7. Assisting end-users with troubleshooting of the issues related to DMS application software and provide a suitable solution.
8. Creating and maintaining user’s profile and the access rights in Autoline Drive.
9. Being able to maintain and support the Print Manager of Autoline Drive.
10. Managing the Point of Sales modules
11. Capable of generating and maintaining reports
12. Supporting the DMS Administrator and ensuring Autoline system running effectively with an high uptime.
13. Capable of generating of end-user’s requirement into specification documents when there is a business case implementing a new business process.
14. Assisting the DMS Administrator when conducting a business process GAP analysis.
15. Support the DMS Administrator generating and maintaining all relevant documentation around DMS and any other software applications.
16. Considering the DMS monthly release note, and communicating new functionalities to the end-users for the implementation.
17. Having thorough knowledge of the dealership’s business process including Finance, Vehicle Sales and After Sales processes are required.
18. Develop training manuals and provide training on newly released software functionalities.
19. Having hands-on experience in configuring Autoline Drive Posting Table’s.
20. Knowledge of Campaign Management, KOMPACT Fleet and Rental Modules are additional advantages.
21. Ensure that appropriate maintenance is carried out on DMS software application, verifying application to ensure optimum performance processing.
22. Using UAT as testbed to carry out software testing prior to software deployment.
23. Engage in continuous professional development.
Education/Qualification, Skills, Competencies, and Experience
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or any equivalent degree.
• Proper knowledge of DMS business operation
• Proper Knowledge of Autoline Drive or REV8
• Proper Knowledge of report generator such as Rep-Gen and Financial Report Writer
• Minimum of 4 years of IT experience, in a medium size Dealership or associated with DMS vendor.
• Knowledge of Databases such as SQL/Oracle
• Capability of understanding business process and translating into technical term.