No of Resource: 1
We have an opportunity for a driven, talented, and passionate full-stack .NET Developer, with strong front and back-end hands-on experience and as part of the Development team and as a specialized .NET Developer you will have the opportunity to take ownership and deliver the best industry solutions.
The Full Stack Dotnet developer:
- A developer who is comfortable working on their own on the web front-end, service layer or database
- Working with key Digital teams to understand the requirements of the business and working from the end goal backwards
- Designing the solution to best fit the needs of the business
- Bringing your experience as a full-stack developer to produce these businesses enhancing applications and software
- Utilizing your front-end skills to provide functional and intuitive user interfaces
- Participating in daily stand ups to ensure that the fortnightly sprint cycles are going to be met.
- Have a very good understanding and knowledge of web standards, Usability, compatibility issues, accessibility constraints and run agile project management processes
- Have strong experience and must in software engineering and architectural patterns.
The key skills and experience you will bring to this role include:
- Strong experience across .NET Development, C#
- A good working knowledge of ASP.Net, Web API, Angular.js and Node JS using Visual Studio and Visual studio code
- Strong understanding of web standards (http protocols, browser, html, etc)
- Experience providing REST/SOAP APIs for user interface consumption
- Well, understanding of HTML5, CSS Material Design, Bootstrap
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and enterprise design patterns
- Knowledge of serverless computing
- Experienced with the Microsoft Azure platform
- Strong Hands-on experience on MS SQL & My SQL (Complex queries, Stored procedures, Views, Functions, Triggers) is must including Query Optimization.
- Exposure to an Agile Development Methodology would be beneficial
- Revise, update, refactor and debug codeOther desirable skills include:
- Continuous Integration experience, with Jenkins, TeamCity or VSTS
- Atlassian Suite knowledge (Jira in particular)
Key Behaviours & Personal Attributes
- Able to work through complex requirements and make engineering decisions to drive forward.
- Analytical Skills: Must be able to analyze complex systems and develop appropriate blueprints to make it understandable and useable.
- Communication Skills: Must be an effective communicator.
- Collaboration Skills: Must be energetic, open and collaborative across all teams and roles.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view.
- Agile Skills: Must have a strong understanding of Agile development principles and tools. Be passionate about failing fast and constantly iterating.
- Development Skills: Must have a strong understanding of software architecture and design patterns.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years of overall engineering (software development) experience.
- Hands-on development, DevOps, and Agile delivery skills.
- Contribution to the Open-Source community is desirable.
- Heavy exposure and implementation experience in modern technology, architecture, and automation patterns.