No of Resource: 1 No
We are looking for a iOS developer (with native iOS, Objective C, Swift experience) interested in
building performant mobile apps on both the iOS platform. Developer will be responsible for developing and building new or enhancing/supporting existing applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Apart from above mentioned, developer will be responsible for supporting/enhancing existing mobile applications.
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs for iOS platform.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with iOS platform.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels perfect.
• Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical
software fixes—mobile technologies moves fast and often breaks things.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Supporting/Enhancing existing mobile application.
• Unit testing, integration testing for iOS applications
• Firm grasp of the Objective C, Swift language
• Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
• Ability to write well-documented, clean code
• Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, memory leaks, instruments etc.
• Understanding of REST, SOAP APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
• Good knowledge of iOS apps development using Objective C & Swift
• Experience of Location maps, core-data, online, offline data management etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related
• Candidate should be able to demonstrate minimum 3-4 apps in Appstore which was developed in iOS by the candidate.
• Minimum 6 years of overall experience in mobile development
• Experience in native mobile development (iOS) is a must
• Excellent coding and problem-solving skills
• Experience on RESTful / SOAP Web Service and other network protocols
• Experience on app building and enterprise app distributions.
• Experience on app store distribution
• Knowledgeable on Certificate and Provisioning Profile management
• Experience working in an agile environment