No of Resource: 1 No.
Availability: Immediate joiner/2 weeks notice
1. At least 5 years of IT Helpdesk experience in a professional environment or equivalent.
2. Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information System, or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable.
3. Ability to communicate to technical and non-technical staff in verbal/written form in English.
4. Understanding of general desktop hardware and software in Microsoft Windows, macOS, Office 365, Video Conferecing platforms, VPN, Adobe, etc.
5. Understanding of daily basic user support and helpdesk process.
6. Understanding of ITIL to better cooperate with other skill teams.
7. Experience with various end user computing technologies and services, including but not limited to Active Directory, ServiceNow, Comanagement, Apple Business Manager, meeting support, project support, quality assurance, etc.
8. Basic knowledge for networking, IP telephony, VDI, etc.
9. Ability to participate in on-call rotations that include after-hours and weekend and holiday support.
10. Detailed oriented, responsible, proactive, self-motivated, process minded, customer oriented, analytical thinking and problem solving.
11. Strong organization skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute multitasking.
12. Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines and can take ownership and accountability.
13. Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
14. Certification in ITIL, ISO 2000 or PMP would be advantageous.