No of Resource – 1 No.
Availability – Immediate joiner/30days notice
Industry : Real Estate
Budget – 6 to 8 K/mo.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp – +971 529421270
•Should have experience in managing agile & waterfall projects in non-projected organization and will be expected to handle multiple roles.
•Should have experience in coordinating and governing projects in a demanding and time pressure situations and environments
•Serves as a single point of contact to track and report projects from Plan, Estimates, Time, Quality and Cost perspective
•The candidate should be creative, energetic, willing to move places, motivated, willing to accept challenges to lead and deliver the requirements
•Conduct weekly project review and governance meetings and provide accurate status information on the projects
•Coordinate with various stakeholders to obtain all the relevant information and prepare for the governance meetings
•Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing, budget tracking, expense reports and billing cycle.
•Assist IT procurement team in support of creating purchase requisition and invoicing in Oracle Procurement system. Follow-up and resolve payment issues with the suppliers.
•Maintain supplier and corporate NDA, agreements, renewals and contractual documentation.
•Auditing invoices against supplier contract rates
•Arrange meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, meeting rooms, and planning refreshments
•Prepare correspondence, documentation, presentation materials, weekly and monthly reports.
•Assist management and other staff to ensure compliance with applicable company standards, laws and regulations.
•Project finance and budget management, project risk management
•Strong leadership skills and excellent communication skills
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• University degree in the field of computer science or equivalent
• 6+ years of experience on project coordination and management skills
• Agile project management tools such as Jira / Microsoft Teams on Scrum / Kanban
• Project Management Tools, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Knowledge of ITIL principles and application change control is preferred
• Strong understanding of project management principles
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to conduct direct research in to IT issues and product required
• Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
• Customer Service skills
• Team Management Skills