Job Location – Dubai
Availability – Immediate Joiner
• Participate in the design and implementation of proposed solutions.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features.
• Must have a strong programming background authoring well written, well documented, modular and clean code.
• Must be well organized, a good communicator, able to effectively prioritize tasks, and manage your projects from concept to production.
• Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL data is desired.
• Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
• Develop code that complies with design specifications and meets security and Java/JEE best practices.
• Self-Disciplined, flexible and highly cooperative.
Skills & Requirements
• 3-7 years of work experience in Java, J2EE, UNIX/Linux, PL/SQL, Data Structures, Design Patterns, Optimizations, Object-Oriented design, Shell scripting, algorithm design and analysis.
• Competent in core Java basics and Multi-threading, Spring MVC, Struts, JPA and, Hibernate etc.
• Hands on experience in developing message-based architecture and low latency applications.
• Ability to tune applications performance, memory management, garbage collection.
• Experience developing and deploying applications in leading application servers such as WebLogic, Tomcat and JBoss.
• Strong knowledge and working experience in relational database technology: SQL, JDBC, MySQL, Data Structures and Algorithms.
• Experience with Web Services (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAXB, REST/XML-over-HTTP, SOAP, WSDL).
• Experience using Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Test Automation.
• Mobile development experience is a plus.
• B.Tech / M.Tech / B.E/M.E in CS/ IT or equivalent.