The resource should be able to design, develop and test the software applications by converting projects requirements using Java, J2EE Technology, Oracle SQL Programming technologies.
Java, Eclipse, Jasper Report, Dojo, Oracle 10g developer suite, PL/SQL
The job holder will be required to monitor the working of multiple systems developed in Java J2EE, ORACLE Technology and also other systems development. The incumbent should monitor helpdesk calls and CR’s raised and also executes these efficiently.
- Proficiency in Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, and Java Script frameworks like JQuery, Bootstrap, ORM frameworks like IBatis and Hibernate, Jasper Reports. 1-2 projects Implementation experience in above technologies preferred.
- UI Designing
- JBoss FUSE for Integration
- Project Management methodology applied to software development projects
- SQERT based project Analysis
- Experience in OOPS
- Oracle, PL/SQL development
Permissible Notice Period: 15 Days from selection.
Must Have Skills:
- JAVA and J2EE Technologies
- SUN JAVA Certified professional
- Oracle Certified Professional