Location – ONSITE
We are looking for a Mobile developer (with native iOS, React-Native experience) interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. Developer will be responsible for developing and building new or enhancing/supporting existing applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Apart from above mentioned, developer will be responsible for supporting/enhancing existing mobile applications.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—mobile technologies moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing Mobile apps to React Native.
- Supporting/Enhancing existing mobile application.
- Unit testing, integration testing for native iOS, React-Native applications
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle , Android Studio, Visual Studio, VS Code etc.
- Understanding of REST, SOAP APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Good knowledge of iOS apps development using Objective C & Swift
- Good knowledge of iOS & Android apps development using React-Native
- Experience of Location maps, core-data, SQLite, online, offline data management etc.
KEY BEHAVIOURS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to understand requirements
- In-depth experience with Mobile application development
- Source code management using git
- Code review and maintain coding standards
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong sense of ownership in software development and maintenance
- Strong team and individual player
- Analytical thinker and problem solve
- Well organized, strong in planning and implementing programs
- Proven success in Design, develop and implement all aspects of a complex project
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate minimum 3-4 apps in Appstore/google play which was developed in RN by the candidate.
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate minimum 3-4 apps in Appstore which was developed in iOS (swift/objective C) by the candidate.
- Minimum 6 years of overall experience in mobile development
- Experience in native mobile development (iOS) is a must
- Experience in mobile development (React-native) is a must
- Excellent coding and problem-solving skills
- Experience on RESTful / SOAP Web Service and other network protocols
- Experience on app building and enterprise app distributions.
- Experience on app store/play store distribution
- Knowledgeable on Certificate and Provisioning Profile management
- Experience working in an agile environment