No of Resource: 1 Onsite (Dubai) and 1 Offshore (India)
Availability: Immediate joiner/30days notice
Seeking a full stack dedicated React.js front-end and Node.js back-end developer to join the team. He/she will work as part of a team to design and develop high-quality software solutions for web applications using React.
As a full stack developer, He/she will implement new features and maintain existing code using React and other standard tools in the React ecosystem, such as Node.js and Yarn npm etc.
His/Her duties will include designing software solutions to meet project requirements, maintaining and refactoring existing code, writing tests, and fixing bugs.
Below are some of the responsibilities a developer is expected to assume in their position:
• Maintain existing React.js and Node.js systems, including fixing bugs.
• Design and develop new custom components to meet project requirements.
• Install and configure server environments for React deployments.
• Maintain and update project dependencies as well as fix any conflicts.
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
Below are the qualifications expected of a React.js developer:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software development, engineering, or a related technical field.
• Knowledge of React and common tools used in the wider React ecosystem, such as Node.js and npm.
• Familiarity with common programming tools such as Redux, IDEs, RESTful APIs, Express, JWT, Git repositories, TypeScript, version control software, and remote deployment tools.
• An understanding of common programming paradigms and fundamental React principles, such as React components, hooks, and the React lifecycle.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds