Availability – Immediate
• Responsible for configuration changes and/or implementing new modules to the Oracle EBS R12 HRMS Modules.
• Design, develop and implement enhancements and customizations to the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) HCM modules including Core HR, Employee/Manager Self Service, Payroll, Oracle Learning Management (OLM), Performance Management, OTL
• Act as an Oracle EBS subject matter expert by providing best-practice guidance on HCM business processes.
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical support issues from inception through to resolution
• Design, develop and implement new and enhanced interfaces with other internal and external systems
• Participate in unit and system-level tests responsible for comparing actual results with expected results
• Prepare technical and functional documentation.
• Creating New HRMS XML Reports.
• Expert in AME Approval Management Engine.
• Creating and Maintaining Custom and Standard Workflow.
• Creating Alerts.
• Form personalization (both Java forms and OAF).
• Expert in SOA web services.
• Creating and Maintaining OAF Pages and Personalization.
• Expert in APIs, interfaces, data migrations, user hooks.
• Expert in creating Database packages, procedures, functions, and triggers.
Qualification & Skills
• Experience Needed: More Than 5 Years.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems (or equivalent).
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Extensive experience in solution architecture and writing functional specifications, functional solution design for technical development.
• Extensive techno-functional experience with HRMS.
• Experience in completing at least 2 full lifecycle implementation projects in HRMS Modules.