Work Location: Dubai (Onsite)
Preferred Candidate: Indian, Pakistani & Sri Lankan
Notice Period: 15 to 20 Days
- Experience in migration from Oracle EBS to Oracle Fusion
- At least 7 years of experience in EBS with modules Account Receivables, Payables, General Ledger, Fixed Assets
- Develop integration solutions and custom applications for Oracle E-Business Suite. Analyze existing standards, and user and conversion need to develop E-business modules.
- Work experience in developing & maintaining RICE components and forms is added advantage, very strong in PL/SQL and XML Reports.
- Evaluate and identify effective solutions to problems in suite applications, system techniques, and processes.
- Test and fix bugs to ensure the proper functioning of software and applications.
- Act as a lead consultant in the technical track of the company’s Oracle EBS practice. Provide key technical consulting support in the solution design phase.
- Lead complex development activities by providing architect-level technical services during the construction and testing phases of an engagement.
- Work directly with EBS functional specialists or business users to thoroughly understand functional requirements to produce highly effective technical design documentation using best practice development standards.
- Excellent Communication skills