No. of Resource :- 2
Location :- Dubai, Onsite
NP :- Immediate
Purpose of the role :-
Provides ERP administration support to the business Team
Key responsibilities :-
- Focus on Oracle Fusion Operations & EBS specifically on Finance modules GL,AR,AP,CM,FA,Intercompany
- Understand Oracle Fusion Finance enough to support common efforts
- Develop cohesive relationships with Finance, and business teams to build long-term strategies that align the design of the application with needs.
- Collaborate with process owners and subject matter experts to match requirements with configuration settings and create use cases to test for desired application functionality.
- Understand capabilities and identify risks and opportunities of deploying new functionality
- Provide level 3 support, create and conduct instructor lead application training
- Ability to design and describe complex ERP (Finance and Operations) centric solutions on the Oracle Fusion platform
- Need to be able to do configuration, Testing , lead data migration, and integration activities from legacy systems to Oracle Fusion
- Create Functional designs, BRD, To-Be documents
- Work with end-users to solve day-to-day business problems using the functionality of Oracle Fusion
- Sets up procedures and testing methods to ensure the ongoing accuracy of data maintained within all application
- Providing ERP support and end-user training where applicable
- Supporting KUT, SIT, UAT and Hyper care
- Ready for challenging assignments and complex System Designs.
- Prepare training manuals
- Report to Management on the status of issues
- Raise SR with oracle and closely follow-up
- Support business on Month closing activity
- Degree in Finance, Business Management or similar
- Proven 7 + Years of Experience on Oracle EBS & 2 E2E projects on fusion cloud
- Strong technical and functional configuration skills in Oracle Independently drive BRD, Gap Analysis, System Design
- Previous Project experiences in finance transformation
- Experience with full-cycle implementation and upgrade of Oracle systems.
- Strong stakeholders’ management experience and good communication skills.
- Produce and deliver documentation for design, training and application administration