- Responsible for assisting the Team leads to Analyze the requirements, to do the Impact Analysis of the CR (change request), to find Gap Analysis between the existing and proposed solution. The resource should be able to write the specs and do the coding.
- The resource should be able to design database, develop and test the software component by converting projects requirements using Oracle 10g, Advance PL/SQL Programming technologies coupled with Java, J2EE Technology.
- The resource should also be able to do peer code reviews and also assist in implementation.
- The job holder will be required to understand the working of multiple systems developed in ORACLE PLSQL, D2K & JAVA Technologies. Able to understand the data synchronization methodologies implemented across data bases. The incumbent should monitor helpdesk calls and CR’s raised and also executes these efficiently
- Proficiency in Oracle Programming and database design.
- Exposure to Data integration tools like JBoss FUSE
- SAP Power designer experienced in designing databases.
- Awareness of Project Management methodology applied to software development projects
- SQERT based project Analysis
- CMMI standards
Permissible Notice Period: 15 Days from selection.
Must Have Skills:
- Oracle 11g, SQL, PL/SQL,
- Oracle Programming and database design
- Java Script, Java