Job Location– India
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop, record, and maintain web-based PHP applications on portal
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Writing test cases is also one of your main responsibilities.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proficient knowledge of PHP / Laravel Frameworkand (Node JS is a plus).
- Good knowledge Of SQL databases Like MSSQL, MySQLand query languages.
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for 5 years
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar relevant field
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Creative and efficient problem solver