Job Location – Dubai
Availability – Immediate Join Only
Power BI developers should have minimum 5 years’ experience in business intelligence and data analytics with prior knowledge in data integration, data modelling, data warehousing, and presentation concepts.
Power BI Responsibilities
• To understand business requirements in the BI context and design data models to convert raw data to meaningful insights.
• To create dashboards and visual interactive reports using Power BI.
• To identify KPIs with clear objectives and monitor them consistently.
• To analyze data and present it through reports that can help in decision-making.
• To be able to convert business requirements into technical specifications and decide the timeline to accomplish tasks.
• To design, develop, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform efficient detailed analysis.
• To perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI.
• To create charts and document data with algorithms, parameters, models, and relations explanations. To conduct data warehouse development.
• To perform SQL querying for best results.
• To use filters and graphs for a better understanding of the data.
• To define and design new systems by analyzing current ETL processes.
• To make technical changes to existing BI systems in order to enhance their working.
Required skills for Power BI developer
•BI tools: Skills in BI tools and BI systems, such as Power BI, creating data-rich dashboards, implementing Row-level Security (RLS) in Power BI, writing DAX expressions, developing custom BI products with scripting and programming languages.
•Experience in data-specific roles: A minimum experience of three or four years working with BI tools or any data-specific role with a sound knowledge of database management, data modelling, business intelligence, SQL querying, data warehousing, and online analytical processing (OLAP.)
•Microsoft BI stack: In-depth understanding and experience with Microsoft BI stacks such as Power Pivot, SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS.
•Data analytics: The ability to drill down data and visualize it in the best possible way through charts, reports, or dashboards.
•Software development skills: Understanding of software development architecture as well as technical aspects.
Knowledge and Experience
•CA /ACCA/ CPA or other relevant professional qualification
•4-6 years of related experience (including 2-3 year GCC experience)
•Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
•Preferred Big 4/Audit Experience
•Oracle Financials, Hyperion, and advanced Excel & MS Office Skills.