Job Location – Dubai
Notice Period – Immediate
- Responsible for assisting the Team leads to Analyze the requirements, to do the Impact Analysis of the CR (change request), to find Gap Analysis between the existing and proposed solution. The resource should be able to write the specs and do the coding.
- The resource should be able to design database, develop and test the software component by converting projects requirements using Oracle 10g, Advance PL/SQL Programming technologies coupled with Java, J2EE Technology.
- The resource should also be able to do peer code reviews and also assist in implementation.
- Person to responsible for collecting information related to projects and deliver the assignments against the agreed baselines.
- Analyze the requirements, to do the Impact Analysis
- Design & Develop Applications
- Prepare project related technical documentation & CMMI documents
- Gap analysis between the existing solution and proposed change
- Unit Testing on delivered solution
- Problem analysis and Bug fixes
- Application UI design
- Support Change & Releases Management
Education / Qualifications / Professional Training (minimum qualifications required to perform the Job)
Essential: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management with 5+ years of experience in Advanced Oracle PLSQL and D2K technologies or Diploma in Computer Science or Management with 8+ years of experience in Oracle programming.
Desirable: Oracle / Java Certified Professional
Work Experience (No: of Years and areas of expertise required for the Job)
- Proficiency in Oracle Programming and database design.
- Exposure to Data integration tools like JBoss FUSE
- SAP Power designer experienced in designing databases.
- Awareness of Project Management methodology applied to software development projects
- SQERT based project Analysis
- CMMI standards
Technical Competencies (technical skills required to perform the role)
- Application Programming – The ability to code and test modules and debug the issues quickly in ORACLE PLSQL & D2K. Exposure to JAVA programming.
- Business Recovery – The ability to develop, document and test plans for disaster recovery and business continuity
- Change Management Analysis and Processes – The ability to coordinate changes, recognize potential problems and understand impacts before changes are implemented
- Configuring & Optimizing the System – The ability to ensure optimum system operation through the use of system rules, control parameters or commands
- RDBMS Systems – The ability to utilize Oracle 11g packages and code in PL/SQL