No of Resource:- 1
Location :- Dubai, Onsite
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp :- +971 529421270
Job description :-
- Collaborate with project managers to define project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans, including tasks, timelines, and resources.
- Coordinate project and ensure that project teams and vendors are aware of their responsibilities.
- Monitor project progress, track tasks, and identify and address any potential issues or delays.
- Act as a central point of contact for project team members and stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate project documentation, including meeting minutes, reports, and project updates.
- Identify risks and assist in developing mitigation strategies to ensure project success.
- Schedule and facilitate project meetings, prepare agendas, and document meeting outcomes.
- Engage with stakeholders to gather requirements, provide updates, and manage expectations.
- Prepare regular status reports and presentations for project managers and leadership.
- Coordinate and manage projects handover to operation team.
- Assist to build policy and procedures for smooth operation and projects.
- Supervise and guide operation team for efficient ISP billing and reduce OPEX cost.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Oracle Fusion developer who can support full cycle in Oracle Fusion Cloud (Financials – GL/AP/AR/FA/Cash Management; Procurement Purchasing/Sourcing/ Supplier Portal/ Self-Service; Project Costing modules)
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into the technical specifications and system designs.
- Detailed knowledge of the table structure of Oracle Cloud ERP (Financials, Procurement, SCM).
- Proficient in building Oracle Reports in multiple formats using reporting tools: OTBI, BI Publisher, Smart View, and Financial Reporting Studio
- Guide the integration and development of both packaged and in-house applications.
- The resource would be involved in reviewing changes associated with Oracle releases.
- Maintain user stories in Jira and ServiceNow
- Experience in integration methods (File-Based Data Import, Oracle APIs, ADFDI, APEX, VBCS and OIC)
- Manage and escalate Oracle Service Requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Computers or Information Technology.
- 5-10- years of experience in Oracle Cloud, with experience at least 2 full Life Cycle implementations of the Oracle Fusion (specifically PROC, SCM and Finance).
- Strong proven experience of developing technical components – BI Reports, interface components using PL/SQL, OIC, APEX and VBCS.
- Strong stakeholders’ management experience and good communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical skills, is highly meticulous with good attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize time and tasks.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as contribute effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Produce and deliver documentation for design, training, and application administration.