No of Resource: 1
Location: – Dubai – Onsite
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp :- +971 529421270
Job description :-
- This role requires close coordination with project vendor and end-users to ensure the solution is implemented as per the requirements of the business.
- The candidate needs to maintain best practices and collaborates with the vendor teams to set the technical vision and target architecture.
- Maintains security in accordance with company and divisional security directives, deploy, maintain, and enhance the security of emails hosted on cloud environments through administrative, preventive, detective, and reactive controls, such as change and configuration management, patch management, and system scans. Participate in BCP and/or Audit program initiatives as needed.
- Create and maintain the architectural diagrams related to the email response system environment.
- Receives work assignments through the “ticketing system”, Lead Administrators, or management.
- Performs regular solution optimization / maintenance tasks related to the email response manager system. These tasks range from standard in nature to complex.
- Installs and maintains Email Top IA/Email logistics clients for all the 200+ users.
- Provides advanced problem identification and resolution support services as well as performance monitoring and capacity planning support for email response system.
- Required to provide on-call support during off-duty hours on weekdays, weekends, and holidays on a scheduled/rotating basis
- University degree in the field of computer science Or equivalent.
- 1 year’s work experience in user support and email client support environment.
- Advanced working knowledge of Office suite (Outlook/Excel/Word).
- Windows operating systems and associated components with proficiency in installation, maintenance, and operational support in large scale enterprise environments.
- Advanced working knowledge of current Microsoft Windows operating systems and associated components with proficiency in installation, maintenance, and operational support in large scale enterprise environments.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Working knowledge of networking troubleshooting (Wireshark, Nir soft, etc…) and best practices.
- Understanding of networking and IT Security technologies viz. Switches, Routers and Firewalls.
- Understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies of multi-cloud products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service orientation.