Staff Connect is looking for a Project Manager -Cards, Loyalty & ATM Projects
10+ Years of overall IT experience and minimum of 5 years in Banking IT experience is mandatory.
- Relevant experience in project / people management and implementation using Waterfall &Agile Methodologies.
- End to end Project Implementation of Cards, ATM & Loyalty Project implementation experience.
- Expert in Scrum / Agile project management methodology.
- Effectively applies scrum \ agile project management methodology.
- Candidate should have good understanding of the Cards, ATM & Loyalty eco-systems and very good understanding of Cards products & ATM Platform.
- Minimum Five Projects end to end project implementation in Cards, ATM & Loyalty with experience.
- Experience in handling Design, Development, and testing teams and with Service Lines.
- Candidate should be Techno Functional and ability to engage with cross functional teams, problem solving and good negotiation skills
- Must have experience in Scope, Time and Budget management and focus on delivery
- Able to handle minimum of 3-4 Projects at any given time.
- Hands on experience as Project Manager – handling various phases of the project – Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & Control and Closure and Risk management
- Hands on experience Project Management tools in handling Microsoft Project (MPP), JIRA, Clarity
- Must have strong verbal and written communication with proven ability to manage stakeholders at various levels.
- Known for delivery high quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
- Creates and executes project work plan along with the team and closely monitoring the deliverables.
- Responsibility for appropriately revising the plan to meet changing needs or requirements.
- Manages day to day operation aspects of a project. Resolve any challenges of projects to enable the teams to deliver on time.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by the team.
- Works with minimal supervision and conducts steerco meetings with stake holders.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Provides report on status of the project under execution, challenges, risk and mitigation plan.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.