Location: Offshore – (Preferable India- Gurgaon)
Specialization: Minimum of 2 years of Exp in Katalon studio, API Automation Testing, Web/Mobile Automation Testing.
DOJ: Tentative 1st Feb
- We are looking for QA Katalon Automation Test specialist to join our team and help us deploy scalable software solutions.
- You ll be part of a cross-functional team responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment; and take the responsibility to produce scalable software solutions.
- Be responsible for the quality of the product as a whole.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Able to review user stories, functional requirements and able to conduct User Acceptance Testing .
- Create and maintain test plans, cases, scenarios/scripts in QA Automation Standards Debugging and Running Test Cases.
- Define a testing process that fits in CI/CD workflow using browser stack and Azure.
- Organizing, monitoring defect management process Handling changes and conducting regression tests.
- Find solutions for issues related to object identity issues and error handling.
- Coordination of the members of the Test team and the development team to solve the issues.
- Interaction with the people of the client side to solve problems and update the situation.
- Create a software defect tracking report entire project release status to stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in using Test Automation with Katalon Studio
- Experience in automating Web, API, Mobile, and Desktop apps with smart analytics and CI/CD integrations
- Experience in API testing, Datadriven testing.
- GIT/Azure/SVN integration with Katalon Studio .
- Able to report and manage defects using collaboration tools
- A background writing code in at least 1 of Katalon primary deployment languages (Java, Groovy, Python).
- Experience with Selenium, TestNG, Integrated Development Environment, Software Test Automation, CI/CD is highly desired.
- Interested in solving open-ended business problems with a combination of technology and creative thinking.
- Good English communication.
- Strong analytical skills.
- B.Tech/MS/MCA qualification
- UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- PG :MCA in Computers