Location: – Dubai, Onsite
No. of resources- 1
As a QA Engineer, he/she will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and reliability of our platform by developing and executing comprehensive testing strategies. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including developers, designers, and product managers, to identify and address software issues and improve the overall user experience.
- Test Planning: Collaborate with the development team to understand project requirements and develop comprehensive test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Test Execution: Conduct functional, integration, regression, and performance testing to identify software defects and ensure the platform meets quality standards.
- Defect Management: Document and track software defects using bug-tracking systems and work closely with the development team to resolve issues on time.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify areas for process improvement and contribute to enhancing testing methodologies, tools, and frameworks.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on project goals, resolve issues, and provide feedback to improve the overall user experience.
- Documentation: Create and maintain test documentation, including test plans, cases, and reports.
- Strong knowledge of APIs and testing User Interfaces in the Web & Mobile Application space is a must.
- Create user manuals and conduct training sessions.
KEY BEHAVIORS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Strong knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies is a must.
- Able to work through complex requirements and make quality decisions to drive forward.
- Strong analytical, self-motivated, able to work within a team at a fast pace.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to work well with others, delegate and prioritize tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 6+ years of proven experience as a QA Engineer or similar role, in Mobile application or web application development environment, preferably managed community management mobile apps or web portals.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and testing methodologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively within a cross-functional team.
- Knowledge of real estate industry and community management domain is a plus