No. of Resources required:- 1 (Onsite), 1 (Offshore)
Availability:- Immediate joiners only
Location:- Onsite & Offshore
Enterprise Web Application:
Job Description for React JS, Node JS & PostgreSQL
- 7+ years experience developing rich web applications in Front-End and Back-End Development using React JS, Node JS Restful API, PostgreSQL, Bootstrap, Reporting, HTML5, TypeScript and proficiency in PostgreSQL.
- Resource should have a minimum 2+ years’ experience in React JS.
- Strong understanding of web standards (http protocols, browser, html, etc)
- Experience providing REST/SOAP APIs for user interface consumption
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors (ex/ Less, SCSS, Bootstrap, HTML 5, etc) • Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and enterprise design patterns
- Comfort with and understanding of version control, continuous DevOps integration, and deployment tools Good to Have:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with DevOps.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS concepts and web servers like IIS and Linux.
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL systems and ability to design, schemas and DML queries, stored procs and triggers.