Job Location – Dubai
No. of Resource – 1
Experience Range – 12 Years
To deploy, maintain and manage AAE Server & storage infrasturcture for its performance, continous improvement, capacity managemenr, operational monitoring and to work closely with managers for application, database, network & security, IT support and service desk teams, and security out of business hours by collaborating with architecture colleaques to influence the overall technology operations and ensuring strong alignment at all levels.
Job Responsibilities –
- Full ownership of the server and storage infrastructure and all supporting components.
- Accountable for compliance with interna; and external standards by revising and embedding contorls and policies into standard ways of working.
- Day to day management of the server and storage team, including their personal and professional development, appraisal, training, coaching, discipline and workload.
- Ensure the correct prioritization of workload at all time, always focused on business need and guest experience.
- Create an open culture where success and failure is shared positively, where people can communicate openly and honestly.
- Proactively plan for and deliver the continous improvement of the infrastructure, thinking long term while always protecting the here and now.
- Encourage collaboration with all other teas in the Technology department.
- Embeded a cilture of proactivity, establishing proactive monitoring and analysis as a standard way of working.
- Ensure the server and storage infrastructure remains highly available and well protected at all times, supporting the needs of a 24*7 business across both ship and shore.
- Solid understanding of the full compute stack – EMC storage, networking, OS, virtualization.
- Managring server virtualization technologies like VMWare Server/ESX or Microsoft Hyper V/Virtual Server.
- Manage team to ensure service desk calls and work requests are resolved within serve level agreements.
- Work closely with end user compute abd IT services desk teams to share knowledge and enable a greater leve; of first-time fix.
- Develop and maintain 24/7 monitoring.
- Responsible for server and storage monitoring, reporting and optimization.