No. of Resource :- 1
Location :- Dubai, Onsite
NP :- Immediate
Budget:- Salary is negotiable depends on what their experience is and their sales volume.
Job description :-
Main Duties and Responsibilities :-
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle customer complains in a professional manner and provide necessary solutions.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Setting up personal meetings with potential clients and listening to their requirements and concerns
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Proven experience as tele sales representative or other corporate sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge in using Microsoft Excel and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Key Responsibilities :-
- Research and generate new business opportunities and potential clients.
- Evaluate and manage sales options, business pipeline, forecast, and market networks
- Achieve revenue targets and deliver all key performance metrics
- Maintain B2B sales and strategize successful sales solutions
- Building relationships with potential clients to learn about their needs and interests so that they can be addressed in future sales pitches or proposals
- Maintain client relations and develop potential clients by coordinating product and sales presentations.