To lead and manage Salesforce Projects from initiation till successful delivery and closure.
To work closely with business teams in collecting requirements, analyzing and providing solutions, including technical designs & specifications as well as lead program development.
Manage Salesforce Projects
- Leading workshops and meetings to ascertain business requirements and work closely with business in preparing business case and required documentation
- To adhere and comply with the requirements of IT Governance model
- Manage resources and communicate time to time to the management about the status of projects vs plan. Ensuring successful delivery of Projects as per scope, schedule and budget agreed.
- Continuously monitor Project Progress and plan/implement any corrective actions needed for potential or actual delays or cost overruns.
Salesforce Functional & Technical Specialization
- Lead and participate in the implementation and improvements of business requirements, throughout the entire lifecycle of the application (Project Preparation, Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, Testing, Go live and Support)
- Assist stakeholders in documenting business requirements and defining suitable application solutions in alignment with the best business & technical practices.
- Ensure compliance to change controls and ensuring related documentation availability
- Must have worked on Apex, Administration, Lightning (LWC) and having relevant certifications
Exploring & Adopting New Technologies
- Exploring and adopting new technologies to meet DIFC’s organizational goals and objectives.
- Designing and building comprehensive solution approach (including integration with boundary systems) to meet business needs.
- Develop skills and acquire additional knowledge appropriate to the position on an ongoing basis
- Develop expertise in other Salesforce functional areas and support other business analysts as needed
- Keep abreast with the latest updates that may be significant to the area of work
- Functional Experience (No. of years, Specialized Field if any)
- Overall IT experience of 8-10 years with relevant Salesforce exp of at last 5 years.
- Strong communication and presentation skills Leadership/Supervisory (No. Of years, Specialized Field if any, as a Manager)
- Minimum 2-3 years of Managerial Experience
- Have proven track record of delivering Salesforce projects
Education and Qualifications Required
As a minimum, Certified degree in Computer related field such as Computer Science or Engineering.