Client is currently undergoing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) transformation to Salesforce Lightning. The impact on our data integration pipelines (ETLs), data models, and business intelligence reports is very significant. We require the support of a very strong technical business analyst to collaborate between the transformation lead, the data team, the business intelligence team, and the data science team to map out the current state, the end state, and the plan to get from our current to end state. The final output is a detailed requirements document that all related stakeholders are aligned with. This document should be robust enough to be handed over to a new party who can run with the plan and implement all required needs.
Permissible Notice Period: 15 Days from selection.
Must Have Skills:
- 4+ years of experience as a technical business analyst
- Hands-on experience translating business needs into detailed technical requirement documents
- Strong communication skills to effectively coordinate between many stakeholders effectively
- Highly analytical, with a track record of being a strong problem solver. Capable of translating data into meaningful analysis and converting the concluding needs into detailed ready-to-implement documentation. Ability to see the big picture and to focus on details when necessary.
- Proficiency in existing tools and languages preferred (Snowflake, Rivery, Informatica, Power BI, Micro Strategy, and SQL)