Location – Dubai (ONSITE)
SAP CS + CRM Functional Consultant
Experience : 7 to 10 Years in SAP ISU CS& CRM
SAP ISU CS/CRM (Customer Service) Functionalities
- Well versed in ISU -Customer Service Base customizing and configuration
- Must have strong experience in SAP ECC 7.0 Customer Service (CS) integration with rest of the SAP components such as Project Systems (PS), Finance (FI/FICA), Controlling (CO), Logistics (SD/MM/PP)
- Hands on configuration Knowledge in following areas:
- Interaction Center
- Service notification,
- Service work order,
- Disconnection/Reconnection, etc…
- Expertise Queues(TRFC/QRFC) handling and trouble shooting
- Experienced in SAP IS-U Business Master Data /Technical Master data configuration
- Should have hands on experience, architectural knowledge on SAP ISU-CS module with specific focus on interaction with third party systems SYCLO and MRS
- Well versed in Functional workflow designed
- Knowledge in web service integration with SAP & in Mobile Application like Fiori etc…
- S/4 HANA Customer Management implementation will be an added advantage.
- Expertise in CRM WEB-UI Interaction Center, Complaints and Customer service process
- Hand on knowledge in CRM middleware configuration and trouble shooting
- Should have hands on experience, architectural knowledge on SAP CRM module with specific focus on interaction with third party systems IVR and CTI
- Experienced in CRM Collection management WEBUI integration
- IC web Client and SAP CRM Integration
- Well versed in base customizing and WEBUI configuration
- Module Expertise in CRM Sales and Service
- Strong change management, business process mapping and re-engineering experience required
- Candidate must have good Interpersonal skills, analytical skills, Problem solving skills and technical documentation skills.
- One full life cycle implementation of SAP ISU CS/CRM is an additional plus.
- Independently be able to work on project requirements in his/her specific work streams with quality deliverables.