Job Location – Dubai (ONSITE)
Job Description –
An experienced SAP PS/PPM (Project Systems/ Project & Portfolio Management)
functional consultant, will be responsible for translating the business challenges into IT
requirements based on SAP’s latest technologies in the area of PS and PPM. As part of
the team will guide in implementing, testing and delivering the solution.
- Minimum 7 years of implementation experience in SAP PPM / SAP PS
- Having minimum of 4 full cycle implementations experience in SAP PS.
- Minimum of 2 full cycle implementations experience in SAP PPM.
- Should be a SAP PS Certified Solution Consultant in Project Management
- Working Knowledge in latest SAP ECC EHP Version
- Should have good integration Skills on SAP PPM 6.0, SAP PS with other Modules.
- Should have knowledge in SAP PPM reporting on BI/BO and dashboard reporting
- Should have knowledge in SAP PPM, PS, CATS and DMS
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP PPM and PS
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide
appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document Business
- Act as liaison with business team for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Have handled ABAP developments, enhancements, Smart forms and reports in SAP
- Should have proper knowledge in data migration
- Utilities industry experience is added advantage