Job Location – Dubai (ONSITE)
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in SAP Master Data Governance
- At least 2 ends to end MDG implementation experience
- Mandatory skills for ALE/IDOC, BRF+, Enhancement and Workflows.
- Expertise in Data Import Framework & MDG Consolidation Tool & their implementation to provide mass upload functionalities in MDG – M system.
- Experience of working with Material, Customer, Vendor master and Business Partner data in the context of SAP ERP.
- Process Modelling (Entity, Business Activity change, Request type, Workflow, Edition type, Relationship, Data replication techniques, SOA service, ALE connection, Key & value mapping, transfer, Export & import master data, Convert master data)
- Working knowledge of SAP ABAP and be able to do customizations of SAP MDG system. Sound knowledge of Mass Data uploading in the system and delta uploads.
- Configure SAP MDG – M system as per business requirements provided.
- Expertise in MDG UI customization.
- Prepare proof of concept for new functional requirement and demonstrate to business teams.
- Validate/recommend installation of necessary Master Data Governance component
- Support data conversion activities during production implementation.
- Manage technical & functional deliverables across organizational domain.
- Experience in SAP MDG EAM extension by Utopia added advantage.