To manage in IT department multiple new and complex project requirements across the organization and to:
- Collaborate with the Business Units & Technical solution providers, which will include one-on-one meetings, escalation situations, performance and development, and general team coordination
- Oversee the delivery of assigned projects from kickoff to closeout
- Defining scope details and monitoring the project progress
- Ensuring it aligns with customer expectations and signed contracts
to ensure all employees are maximizing their potential
Permissible Notice Period: Immediate
Must Have Skills:
- Certification in Prince2, P30 or Agile Methodologies
- Excellent communication skills – including verbal, written and presenting to a senior group
- Commercial awareness with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Advanced Working skills on Microsoft Project, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, ORPOS/Xstore/Shoper or any other standard POS, Excel
- 10+ years IT Experience, including 5+ years demonstrated experience in successful delivery of medium to large scale projects; experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
- Must have Agile certification & experience in successful delivery of Agile projects. Candidate should have a good hands-on experience on project delivery using Waterfall, Agil & Hybrid model as necessary.
- Must have experience in POS & omnichannel process automation