70% Technical & 30% HRMS Functional knowledge
- 1. The role of Oracle EBS HCM consultant is responsible to provide day to day production Technical & Functional support on Oracle EBS 12.2 for HCM modules such as HR, Payroll, SSHR, Performance Management, Learning Management, Absence Management and iRecruitment.
- 2. Work closely with business for gathering and understanding the requirements and make sure to support and enable all the HR functions as per the business requirement.
- 3. Responsible for support configuration, development, testing, deployment and delivery process.
- 4. Should possess excellent communication skills – presentation, analytical, verbal & written
Permissible Notice Period: Within 30 days from selection.
Must Have Skills:
- Oracle EBS 12.1 and 12.2
- HR, Payroll, SSHR, Performance Management, Learning Management, Absence Management and iRecruitment
workflows, approval management, alerts and OA frameworks
- SQL & PL/SQL – packages, functions, procedures etc
- Able to support and fix both technical and functional related issues independently
- Well versed with personalization’s, OAF, flex fields and Reports