Job Location:– India (Work from home)
- Detailed Scope of Work: Identify, evaluate and solve complex business problems for the area of responsibility, where data profiling / validation carried out as per business needs. Acts independently to identify an approach for representing data using SAP Information Steward (IS) solution and develop SAP Data Services (DS) jobs to migrate and cleanse data utilized by the business. Develop Data Profiling Rules on Product, customer and transactional data using SAP Information Steward.
- You will collaborate with other business areas, IT, and the Enterprise Data Organization on data-related projects. In addition to ensuring the accuracy and availability of data, you will also develop new policies, new quality standards, and new workflow processes in their domain under the guidance.
Primary Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Develop SAP Data Services jobs to migrate and cleanse data utilized by the business. Develop Data Profiling rules on Product, Customer and transactional data using SAP Information Stewards.
- Develop, test, debug, document and maintain data mapping jobs that will be used to migrate data from a legacy system into SAP.
- Create and monitor testing to verify data quality and consistency in business processes and reporting.
- Audit data in accordance with the Master Data Governance program that defines and monitors the process of creating, modifying, storing and deleting data.
- Define ownership and accountability of data assets within a domain, to ensure they are effectively managed, and maintain integrity throughout our various systems.
- Responsible for analyzing, drafting and publishing new enterprise data standards and policies across the various business segments and areas that utilize master data of the concerned domain
- Provide recommendations and supporting documentation for new or proposed data standards and policy.
- Coordinate across the organization in order to maintain consistency of critical enterprise, digital, operational and analytical data. Define, maintain and advise relevant stakeholders as appropriate on data governance- related matters
- Develop Data Quality scorecards and reports for stakeholders and senior leadership
Required Knowledge And Skills
- Analytic Ability: Can work with data to identify patterns, uses judgment to form conclusions
- Communication: Conveys complex and technical business issues to diverse audiences, and projects a highly credible, polished image in presentations and communications
- Deliver domain (Organizational Departments) blueprints i.e. Customer experience, HR etc. to support solution designs, which in turn can be successfully built and operationalized
- Proven experience in delivering D&A solutions to challenging business requirements for project initiatives that involves SAP BI solutions
- Exposure and Experience on areas such as BI, Analytics, Reporting, MIS, Data warehouse, Data marts, ETL, Data quality, Metadata, Enterprise data models and Data governance
- Minimum 8 years of experience working in Data Management and Governance. Experience working in a real estate business is a plus.
- Implementation experience and deep knowledge on SAP Data Management, SAP BODS, SAP IS and SAP Business Warehouse
- Strong data management background who understands data and business processes, proper data use / consumption, data quality, and stewardship
- Experience creating data governance process and procedures across multiple business units with modern environments, ERP and traditional DW environments supporting Data Governance and Master Data Management. Experience working Salesforce is a plus.
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools like SAP Business Objects or Power BI for reporting and analysis
- System integration experience, including interface design, and familiarity with web-oriented architecture techniques, API’s, preferably SAP and Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree (IT or Management Information Systems is preferred)