Location: – Dubai, Onsite
No. Of Resource: 1
1. BRIEF ROLE DESCRIPTION:
Resource is expected to perform Salesforce Developer responsibilities and support the technical workstream at DAMAC. This includes having technical responsibility for the overall configuration and development of the Salesforce platform. Code review of peers and guiding the team in best implementation practices. Designing the technical solutions in the most generic way to re-use for the relevant business processes. Facilitating the user with the best UI messages/warnings/Errors to understand their accesses in each process.
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand requirements and perform analysis.
- Provide solution Approach if required.
- Carry out development using APEX or declarative functionalities of Salesforce.
- Provide UAT support.
- Provide ad hoc support for Salesforce applications for the technical workstream.
- Ensure Best practices, perform Unit testing and maintain good code coverage.
- Perform Impact analysis if required.
- Hands on Experience on migrating classic components to Lightning.
- Proficient in Apex Classes, Triggers and Asynchronous Jobs (Batch, Queueable).
- Ability to design and implement Data migration strategies between legacy systems and Sales force.
- Adhering to Sales force best practices and governor limits and delivering efficient customizations.
3.QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Tech/Relevant education
- 5+ Years of Salesforce technical experience
- Certifications: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Admin, Salesforce PD1 – good to have