Availability :- Immediate joiner/1 week
Location :- Dubai
• Prepares system software installation by studying software capabilities and operations, including task scheduling, memory management, file system, and input and output requirements.
• Use state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment and participating in professional organizations.
• Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary.
• Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
• Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient.
• Maintains historical records by documenting system software changes and revisions.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Formulating program specifications and basic prototypes.
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Manage project.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
•Bachelor Degree in Computer Science engineering /Information Technology or related discipline.
•Minimum 3 years’ experience in computer programming.
•Minimum 6 months experience in Health Insurance.
Skills and competencies
• Advanced knowledge of programming languages including .NET, HTML5, SQL/Oracle, Angular, NodeJS, PHP & DevOps
• Analysing information
• Software design
• Software documentation
• Software testing
• General programming skills
• Software development fundamentals
• Software development process
• Software requirements
• Knowledge of new technology in the market