No of Resource: 1 No.
Availability: Immediate joiner/2 weeks notice
As a Salesforce Developer, you’ll play a vital role in continuously improving and enhancing the Salesforce implementation. You will be taking ownership of design, code, test, and implementation of all programmatic requests and work alongside Salesforce Lead, Senior Developers, BA, Project Managers, Salesforce Administrator to collaborate on specifications based on stakeholder requirements, design and deliver the solutions meeting Business requirements.
• Work cross-functionally with product teams and manage multiple stakeholders’ expectations, facilitate business requirements, and develop solutions for the teams
• Support Solution Design, Configuration, Development, Testing & Deployment for SF Implementation
• Develop applications using Apex/Visualforce/Lightning Components on Force.com platform
• Develop integrations between SFDC and other systems (ERP, social platforms, document generation tools, POs machine)
• Act as a technical expert with strong ability to communicate effectively with both Business stakeholders and technical teams.
• Ensure user experience is taken into consideration while designing the page layouts and implementing functionalities, suggest improvements in UI/UX for current implementation based on user needs.
• Maintain and customize Salesforce Sales, Service and Community Cloud implementations.
• Build custom reports, dashboards, workflows, perform administrative tasks setting up roles, profiles, users, email Services, page layouts, workflow, alerts actions, reports and approval processes, Data management, export as per Business requirements.
• Implemented security and sharing rules at object field and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Create various profiles and configure role permissions based on the organizational hierarchy
• Research and recommend new Salesforce features and App exchange applications suited for Business requirement and support implementation and integration to Salesforce platform.
• Should be able to manage time effectively and prioritize production issues and enhancement requests to provide timely and effective support to Business users within defined SLAs.
• Document and track the change requests, support QA and Business users during internal testing and UAT
• Provide day-to-day end-user support
• Strong passion for cloud technology, attitude for learning and a commitment for excellence
• Salesforce Apex/Visualforce experience required
• Good communications skills, attitude and ability to interact comfortably with both business users and technical team
• Exhibit good team player spirit and promote collaboration
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Having Salesforce Certifications (Developer PD1 and PD2/Consultant/Sales Cloud) and other certifications will be an added advantage.