Location – Dubai (ONSITE)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in core areas of SAP HCM with key focus on implementing and supporting SAP HCM core modules especially payroll and Time Management.
- Experienced in supporting the core application areas of SAP HCM: Personnel Administration, Time Management, Organizational Management, and Payroll (Any Country – GCC/International preferred), and custom applications related to them.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements, map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs. Design, customize, configure and testing of SAP HCM services, identify gaps, issues and capability to provide work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Experienced in rollout and support projects.
- Good communication, both written and verbal.
- Good presentation skills and executive presence.
- Domain experience of any length in HR field will be added advantage.
- Project Management experience/certification will be added advantage.
- SAP Certification will be added advantage.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree. Masters preferred.