Job Location – UAE(ONSITE)
Role Highlights –
• Building plans as per the business requirements.
• Following up with multiple vendors on the development progress of the applications services/ enhancements.
• Responsible for managing the application’s technical support to provide the highest levels of systems performance and availability in accordance with the SLA.
• Assist with the documentation (create, review & update), implementation, and testing.
• Conduct requirement gathering & site visits with business users as assigned.
• Conduct UAT (testing) & training sessions with concerned business users as assigned.
• Conduct application technical assessment & work with other team members close audit findings as raised.
• Work and coordinate with Security vendors managing and supporting IT Applications.
• Provide project coordination for Security projects as assigned.
• Prepare RFP, BOQ, Business Case & analysis.
• Adoption of IT-related terms and processes to comply with IT policies and frameworks in order to maintain security.
• Assure Security applications design & Integration technical documents are provided and updated by the vendor and support team.
• Follow up and coordinate the Annual Government KPI assessment, ensuring by end of the year the achievement of expected results and the execution of the mitigation plans
• Expertise in Security domain technologies and services, project implementation (IAM, DLP, VAPT, SIEM, SOC, etc)
• Familiar with ISMS standards & terminologies
• PMP and Security related certifications
• Arabic Speaker Recommended
• Communication skills
• Delivery oriented