Job Location – Dubai
Availability – Immediate joiner/1 week (28th Nov 2022)
• Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service
• Answer questions about products or the company
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Take and process orders in an accurate manner
• Handle customer complains in a professional manner and provide necessary solutions.
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Setting up personal meetings with potential clients and listening to their requirements and concerns
• Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
• Should have at least 3years UAE experience on the same field
• Can communicate in English language fluently.
• UAE Driver’s license is an advantage
• Male or Female can apply
• Preferably Asian Nationalities
• Proven experience as tele sales representative or other corporate sales/customer service role
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
• Good knowledge in using Microsoft Excel and telephone systems
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.