Immediate Hiring – Onsite in Dubai.
Staff Connect provides premium employment solutions for both employers and job seekers. We help regional companies find the perfect candidate, save on standard staff expenses, improve payroll efficiency and more. For job seekers, we find the right situation and environment for continued success. Staff Connect has the resources to service a business of any size, but is small enough to give extensive attention to every client, partner, or candidate.
- Having minimum 3 years of experience in UAE Staffing market.
- Seeks and follows leads to acquire new business for the staffing agency.
- Seeks out hiring decision makers and develops working relationships with them.
- Designs and delivers presentations highlighting the products and services of staffing agency
- Negotiates contract terms with clients.
- Successfully closes sales.
- Works toward exceeding predetermined quotas set by his/her supervisor.
- Maintains contract with existing clients to obtain more business from them.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Conducts Bi-weekly quality checks with existing clients.
Must Have Skills:
Essential Skills and Experience
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Customer service system experience
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player
- Computer proficiency.
- Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- General computer skills such as internet browsing, email, database, etc.
- Enterprise and business to business sales.
- Having own car will be advantageous.