Availability: Immediate joiner/30days notice
Location: Offshore & Onsite
Purpose Of The Role/ Role Overview
Responsible for develop a top to bottom UX/UI and visual design and enhancements in all products of web and mobile.
General Duties/Key Responsibilities
- Create simple, elegant solutions to complex interaction problems with high attention to details
- Develop storyboards, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that effectively communicate interaction and design intent.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineering to understand business needs and technical limitations.
- Develop a top to bottom UX and visual redesign of all products – from web to IOS to Android and beyond
- Work with the product managers to define your focus areas and contribute to the overall direction of your product area while measuring ongoing improvement
- Complete understanding of responsive websites behavior and execution in different devices
- Design quality, engaging and interactive websites, optimize existing user interface designs
- Create and design storyboards, interactive page layouts, site grids, wire-frames, interface,s and demos
- Work closely with developers to ensure intended experiences are carried through
Skills And Abilities
- Knowledge of emerging design & UX/UI trends
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to manage multiple work streams in an agile, fast-paced, changing environment.
- Humble, curious, and open-minded with a growth mindset who thrives on continuous feedback and learning.
- Deep thinker and natural communicator who clearly articulates design decisions and tells compelling stories that inspire action.
Advanced knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, Whimsical and other design tools Adobe Creative Suite primarily in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Adobe XD and Figma are secondary. Knowledge in HTML and CSS is plus.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in graphic design, visual communication, or related field.
2-5 years of experience in UX/UI Design