Apart from above mentioned, developer will be responsible for supporting/enhancing existing web & backend solutions.
- Perform activities required for web apps and backend/database systems
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels perfect.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Supporting/Enhancing existing solutions
- Firm grasp of the .Net framework, C#, Responsive Web Pages, MS SQL Server, MySQL, View/Procedure, Web API, etc.
- Good knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge on design patterns like MVC, MVVM, etc.
- Good knowledge on multi-layer solution architecture
- Good knowledge on web standards like http protocol, browser, etc.
- Good knowledge of REST, SOAP APIs, the document request model, etc.
- Good knowledge on Web Server, IIS, Application deployment, etc.
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies
- Familiarity with MS Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Management Studio, Visual Studio Code, etc.
- Familiarity with source code management using git, TFS
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps, CI/CD, etc. is plus point
- Familiarity with Azure Functions, Blob storage, etc. is plus point
- Familiarity with NOSQL, MongoDB, etc. is plus point
- Understanding and experience in Web3.0 is plus points.
KEY BEHAVIOURS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to work in Agile environment
- Ability to understand requirements and implement
- In-depth experience with Web and Backend application development and support
- Source code management using git, TFS
- Code review and maintain coding standards
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong sense of ownership in software development and maintenance
- Strong team and individual player
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Well organized, strong in planning and implementing programs
- Proven success in Design, develop and implement all aspects of a SDLC
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate minimum 5 solutions live in public domain which was developed by the candidate.
- Minimum 5 years of overall experience in development