Availability – immediate
Location – Dubai
The Yardi Consultant will provide Technical/Functional support and create software enhancements for Yardi Voyager modules.
This role will develop and test system enhancements, support ongoing maintenance and troubleshoot performance issues that arise.
He/she will assist with resolving Yardi helpdesk tickets to ensure that system performance is optimized.
• Provide technical guidance and development support regarding Yardi Voyager software functionality.
• Modify Yardi Voyager modules by analyzing, defining and documenting requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs.
• Design, develop, and code Yardi system enhancements based on project specifications and user needs.
• Install, test and debug system enhancements to ensure system performance standards are met.
• Create, document and maintain necessary process documentation for system users.
• Follow-up with business partners to ensure system enhancements meet user requirements and monitor solutions to ensure they are functioning properly.
• Support ongoing maintenance of system enhancements to ensure software is optimized.
• Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues with operating system, database and SQL.
• Assist with resolving Yardi Voyager helpdesk tickets by managing tickets submitted daily by system users, when needed.
• Identify and recommend system improvements, best practices for technical development and other innovative practices that will enhance Yardi Voyager system functionality.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience and/or education
• Minimum 5 years of direct Yardi Voyager development of the full stack – DB, user layer, business logic, compiler and SaaS environments
• Expert in Crystal, SSRS, Columnar, YSR reports.
• Experience directly supporting Yardi Voyager Accounting and Property modules to include writing custom reports, developing accounting tables and resolving issues in the SQL environment.
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Demonstrated working knowledge of using Structure Query Language (SQL), SSRS, SSIS technologies
• Experience using Voyager to troubleshoot helpdesk tickets
• Experience with Extract Transform and Load (ETL) functionality